Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one true God, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, perfect in all His way, one in essence but eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, that He became man (yet without sin), that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, that He was God's only Son, that He died on the cross as a subsitutional sacrifice for sin, that He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures, that He ascended into heaven where He is now at the right hand of God as our intercediing High Priest, and that He will return again to establish His kingdom.
3. We believe the Holy Spirit is God, sent to indwell, empower, counsel, and teach the believer.
4. We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God; it is of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
5. We believe that man, although originally created in the image of God, has, through the disobedience of Adam, incurred physical and spiritual death, and that man is born with a sinful nature, separated from God, and unable to justify himself before God.
6. We believe salvation is a free gift of God (by grace), not earned in any way by man, given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who repent of their sin and believe in Him, is eternal, and results in good works.