- Parental participation is mandatory. No student will be allowed at HCH without a parent in the building at all times.
- By registering your child in the HCH program, you agree to complete jobs every Monday at co-op. It is imperative that you be on time for all jobs.
- If you are unable to fulfill your assigned jobs due to absence, it is your responsibility to find a replacement, notify the Jobs Coordinator (or another
board member if she is not available), and file the information in the Absentee Notebook at the front table.
- All parents are required to abide by and help enforce HCH rules. Parents are responsible for their children knowing and adhering to HCH rules.
- Families are asked to respect the HCH standard regarding boy/girl relationships:
- Demonstrate respect for one another as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Public displays of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are not acceptable at co-op.
- Members are to dress modestly. (See Student Rules)
- All parents should be at their job, in one of their children’s classes, Study Hall, or The Cafe at al l times.
- No students, including siblings, are allowed in classes unless they are registered for that class. Only registered children may be on campus. Public or private
school students may not attend HCH on Mondays.
- Do not send your child to class during the contagious stages of an illness (within 24 hours of a fever), or with lice. We have a “no nit”
- Do not socialize in the classes. Teachers and facilitators reserve the right to ask those disturbing class to leave.
- Parents will be contacted if a disciplinary problem arises and may be asked to remove their child from class. Parents are responsible for their children’s
actions and behavior.
- No pets are allowed on the church premises.
- Participation is contingent on tuition being paid on time. Pay according to the Payment Schedule on page 6. Tuition and material fees are non-
- A non-refundable $50 registration fee per family must be paid at the time of registration.
- All HCH co-op families must agree to abide by the Fox Island Alliance Church rules set for our group while using their facilities.